We would love to include any nativities from around the world that you are willing to share.
If you would like to share your nativities, please send an email to Melanie Bayles. Include your contact information and how many nativities you will be bringing.
- Please no small children during set up or take down.
- Your nativities will be checked in and checked out. We want them to go back to their correct homes safely.
- Please label ALL pieces of each of your nativities.
- Please do NOT bring any trays, fabric, angel hair, moss, hay or anything else for staging – all materials needed with be provided by our staging team
- Please do not bring any wood blocks unless they include a nativity as part of the word or decoration on the block
SET-UP: Wednesday, December 8, 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM. Bring your nativities during these hours so we can set them up to be displayed.
TAKE-DOWN: Sunday, December 12, 5:30-9:00 PM (any nativities that have not been picked up will be moved to an unsupervised location for pick up). We would like to have as many nativities as possible picked up on Sunday.
EVENT DATES: Friday-Saturday, December 10-11 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM and Sunday, December 12 from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
LOCATION: Father Lynch Hall, St. John Catholic Church (121 W. 8th, Bartlesville)